Sexual and Reproductive Health: Informing Policy and Practice through Research and Preservice Training
Kigali, RWANDA. 5-7 OCTOBER 2022
Call for Abstract Submission
- Abstract can be submitted in English or French.
- Submitters may indicate their preference for an Oral Presentation or a Virtual Poster Presentation.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 31 July 2022.
Abstract submission guidelinesAll abstracts must be submitted using the online submission process
- Abstracts must be research or practice-oriented and relevant to contraception, abortion and/or SRHR
- Abstracts must not have been previously published in a journal or presented at a scientific conference. Research work previously presented internally at hospital, university or organizational meetings will be considered, but abstract submitters should disclose this information at the time of submission
- All activities involving human subjects or vertebrate animals must be approved by an appropriate institutional review board (IRB) or equivalent
- Presenting and corresponding author should be the same person
- All correspondences will be by email and acceptance notifications will be sent in mid-August.
- Abstract title should concise and clearly convey the subject of the abstract
- Capitalize only the first word of the title and any proper nouns or acronyms
- The submission must include the following sections:
- The abstract must not exceed 500 words (excluding title, authors, affiliations, and section headings)
- Trade names should not be used
- Tables, graphs, and charts are not permitted.
Depending on the volume of submissions, the Program Subcommittee may not be able to honor all preferences; some proposals not accepted for Oral Presentation may be considered for Poster Presentation, with the agreement of the submitter.
AwardsAwards are given for both oral and virtual poster presentations.
- All presenters of oral abstracts are eligible to receive first, second, or third place awards for outstanding research.
- Trainee presenters of virtual poster abstracts are eligible to receive first, second, or third place awards for best trainee poster.