- Almaz Berhe, Alemayehu Bayray, Yibrah Berhe, Alula Teklu, Amanuel Desta, Tsige Araya, Ruth Zielinski, and Lee Roosevelt. Determinants of postnatal care utilization in Tigray, Northern Ethiopia: A community based cross-sectional study. Plos One, 13 pages, 2019.
- Sisay Teklu Waji, Amaha Gebremedhin, Dawit Worku, Alula Teklu, Fikru Abebe, Godana Jarso, Kissi Mudie and Tamrat Endale. Risk factors for megaloblastic anemia related hematologic disorder among pregnant mothers attending ANC in eastern Shoa zone and the vicinity. A case control study. Ethiopian Med. Journal, Vol. 5:2, 2019.
- Yeshiwas Abebaw, Solomon Berhe, Solomon Mekonnen Abebe, Mulat Adefris, Abebaw Gebeyehu, Tadesse Gure, Birtukan Asmare, Masresha Dagnu, Wubetu Alebachew, Shumye Admasu, Solomon Abdisa, Melkamu Axumawit G/Egziabher. Providers’ knowledge on postpartum intrauterine contraceptive device (PPIUCD) service provision in Amhara region public health facility, Ethiopia. Plos One, 15 pages, 2019.
- Million Teshome, Zenebe Wolde, Abel Gedefaw, Mequanent Tariku and Anteneh Asefa. Surgical informed consent in obstetric and gynecologic surgeries: experience from a comprehensive teaching hospital in Southern Ethiopia. A before and after study. BMC Medical Ethics, Volume 19:38 (2018).
- Fikru Abebe, Ephrem Mannekulih, Abebe Megerso, Abdurahman Idris and Tsegaye Legese. Determinants of uterine rupture among cases of Adama city public and private hospitals, Oromia, Ethiopia: a case control study. Reproductive Health, Volume 15:161, 2018.
- Elfalet Fekadu, Getachew Yigzaw, Kassahun Alemu Gelaye, Tadesse Awoke Ayele, Tameru Minwuye, Tinsae Geneta and Destaw Fetene Teshome. Prevalence of domestic violence and associated factors among pregnant women attending antenatal care service at University of Gondar Referral Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia. BMC Women’s Health, Volume 18:138, 2018.
- Yibeltal Siraneh and Ahadu Workneh. Determinants and Outcome of Safe Second Trimester Medical Abortion at Jimma University Medical Center, Southwest Ethiopia. Journal of Pregnancy. 14 pages, 2019.
- Muleta Befkene Wayessa, Abebe TW, Habtewold EM, Adlo AM, Teklu AM, Abeya SG, Negero WO. Focused Family Planning Counseling Increases Immediate Postpartum Intrauterine Contraceptive Device Uptake: A Quasi-Experimental Study. Journal of Contraception. Volume:11 91–102, 2020.
- Eyasu Mesfin Kassa, Eskinder Kebede. Time-to-Pregnancy and Associated Factors among Couples with Natural Planned Conception in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Afr J Reprod Health. 22(3):33-42, 2018.
- Kiros Terefe Gashaye, Adino Tesfahun Tsegaye, Solomon Mekonnen Abebe, Mulat Adefris Woldetsadik, Tadese Awoke Ayele, and Zelalem Mengistu Gashaw. Determinants of long acting reversible contraception utilization in North West Ethiopia: institution based case control study. PLoS ONE 15(10): e0240816. Published: October 20, 2020.
- Eneyew Abate, Yolanda R Smith, Walelign Kindie, Addisu Girma, and Yonas Girma. Prevalence and determinants of post-abortion family planning utilization in a tertiary Hospital of Northwest Ethiopia: a cross sectional study. Contraception and Reproductive Medicine.5, Article number: 39 14 December 2020.
Woubishet Girma, Dessalegn Tamiru, Mirkuzie Woldie, Ayantu Kebede, Zewdie Birhanu, Biniam Getachew, Misra Abdulahi, Garumma Tolu Feyissa. Exploring the Experience and Challenges of Maternity Waiting Areas in Jimma zone, south west Ethiopia. AJM. Vol. 15, No. 1. 3 March 2021.
- Awol Yemane Legesse, Hale Teka, Sumeya Ahmed, Haftom Temesgen, and Elizabeth Langen. Gestational hypertension and progression towards preeclampsia in Northern Ethiopia: prospective cohort study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 21:261. 30 March 2021.
Eskinder Kebede Weldetensaye, and Melani Kekulawala. Risk factors for stillbirth and early neonatal death: A case-control study in tertiary hospitals in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Research Square, 17 Jan. 2021. Under Review.
- Hagos Gidey, Outcome of preterm birth at public hospitals of Mekelle town. Manuscript Developed.
- Eyaya Misgab, Factors associated with delays in seeking care until second trimester, multi center study. Survey Instrument Developed.
- Gemechis Gunja, Hailemariam Segni, Dejene Aseffa. Quality of family planning service and its determinants at Jimma Town. Submitted to targeted journal.
- Tadesse Urgie, Lactational amenorrhea FP method utilization and effectiveness (Multi-Site). Manuscript write up.
- Getasew Sisay, Solomon Mekonnen, Yeshiwas Abebaw, Leta Gedefa, Tadesse Gure, Birtukan Asmare, Demisew Amenu, Daniel T. Assefa, Girma Abraham, Ferid Abbas, Awol Yemane, Amanuel Desta, Alula Teklu, and Mengistu Hailemariam. Discontinuation rate and associated factors among long acting reversible contraceptive users within one year of use in public health facilities in Ethiopia: multi site follow-up study. Submitted to targeted journal.
- Birhanu Abera Ayana, A. Abebaw, G. Abebaw, G. Yonas, A. Mulat, A. Melkamu, T. Alula, and John Randolph. Perception towards Dilation and Evacuation for second TM abortion and associated factors among abortion service providers in Ethiopia. Submitted to targeted journal.
- Mulat Adefris, Solomon Mekonnen, Abebaw Gebeyaw, Robel Alemu, Alula M. Teklu, Dawit, Abebaw Addis, Daniel Tadesse, Tadesse Awoke, Getu Dinku, Mengistu Hailemariam, and Erekia Ebrahim. Knowledge, attitude and practice of postpartum family planning use before and after intervention in Gondar health institutions. Submitted to targeted journal.
- Dejene Asefa Hailu, Kiros Terefe. Magnitude, Pattern of causes and Associated Factors of Maternal Morbidity and Mortality: Multicenter Facility Based Cross-Sectional Study in Jimma Zone. Management of Data Analysis.
- Samson Jemal, Assessment of utilization of IUD and Implants in Sidama Zone.
- Bazezew Fekad Sinshaw, Knowledge and attitude towards long acting and permanent contraceptives methods in Bahir Dar city. Manuscript Development.
- Shumi Wami Awareness on Cervical Cancer, Magnitude of Precancerous Cervical Lesions and Associated Factors Among Women 15-64 years of Age in AHMC. Submitted to targeted journal.
- Hailegeorgis Awulachew Asires, Yemisrach Getiye Tadesse. Assessment of Factors Contributing for Low Utilization of Permanent Contraceptive Methods Among Married Women of Reproductive Age Group in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Submitted to targeted journal.
- Eskinder Kebede, Age at menarche and Factors that Influence it and the menstrual pattern of secondary school adolescents in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Submitted to targeted journal.