- Lia T. Gebremedhin, Balkachew Nigatu, Delayehu Bekele, Senait Fisseha, Berhanu G. Gebremeskel. Integrating Family Planning Training into Medical Education. A Case Study of St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College (SPHMMC), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Regents of the University of Michigan, Michigan Publishing. ISBN 978-1-60785-402-9.2016.
- Solomon Worku Beza; Bekalu Mossie Chekol; Mengistu Hailemariam Damtew; Munir Kassa Eshetu; Azeb Tamrat Hailemeskel; Kathleen Ludewig Omollo; Elizabeth Randolph; Berhanu G. Gebremeskel; Tamrat Endale; Yolanda Smith; Daniel Rivkin and Janet Hall. Scaling Preservice Training in Comprehensive Contraception and Abortion Care and Research across Ethiopia. Published: September 2019.
- Berhanu G. Gebremeskel, Alula M. Teklu, Lia T. Gebremedhin, Solomon W. Beza, Tegbar Yigzaw, Munir K. Eshetu, Mengistu H. Damtew, Yolanda R. Smith. Structured integration of family planning curriculum: comparative assessment of knowledge and skills among new medical graduates in Ethiopia. Contraception, Volume 98, Issue 2, 89-94.
- Ferid A. Abubeker, Malede B. Fanta, and Vanessa K. Dalton. Unmet Need for Contraception among HIV-Positive Women Attending HIV Care and Treatment Service at Saint Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. International Journal of Reproductive Medicine, 7 pages, Volume 2019.
- Tesfaye Hurissa, Jason Bell, Mekitie Wondafrash, Feiruz Surur, Lauren MacAfee, Vanessa Dalton, Chava Kahn, and Yanik Megan. Outcomes of Second Trimester Surgical Abortion: The Experience of a Teritary Health Facility in Ethiopia. Ethiopian Journal of Reproductive Health (EJRH), Volume 11:1, 8 pages, 2019.
- Daniel Brooks, Katharine Asta, Julie Sturza, Birhanu Kebede, Delayehu Bekele, Balkachew Nigatu, Jenny Hewison, Shane C. Quinonez. Patient preferences for prenatal testing and termination of pregnancy for congenital anomalies and genetic diseases in Ethiopia. Published: Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 07 May 2019.
- Almaz Berhe, Alemayehu Bayray, Yibrah Berhe, Alula Teklu, Amanuel Desta, Tsige Araya, Ruth Zielinski, and Lee Roosevelt. Determinants of postnatal care utilization in Tigray, Northern Ethiopia: A community based cross-sectional study. Plos One, 13 pages, 2019.
- Sisay Teklu Waji, Amaha Gebremedhin, Dawit Worku, Alula Teklu, Fikru Abebe, Godana Jarso, Kissi Mudie and Tamrat Endale. Risk factors for megaloblastic anemia related hematologic disorder among pregnant mothers attending ANC in eastern Shoa zone and the vicinity. A case control study. Ethiopian Med. Journal, Vol. 5:2, 2019.
- Yeshiwas Abebaw, Solomon Berhe, Solomon Mekonnen Abebe, Mulat Adefris, Abebaw Gebeyehu, Tadesse Gure, Birtukan Asmare, Masresha Dagnu, Wubetu Alebachew, Shumye Admasu, Solomon Abdisa, Melkamu Axumawit G/Egziabher. Providers’ knowledge on postpartum intrauterine contraceptive device (PPIUCD) service provision in Amhara region public health facility, Ethiopia. Plos One, 15 pages, 2019.
- Million Teshome, Zenebe Wolde, Abel Gedefaw, Mequanent Tariku and Anteneh Asefa. Surgical informed consent in obstetric and gynecologic surgeries: experience from a comprehensive teaching hospital in Southern Ethiopia. A before and after study. BMC Medical Ethics, Volume 19:38 (2018).
- Fikru Abebe, Ephrem Mannekulih, Abebe Megerso, Abdurahman Idris and Tsegaye Legese. Determinants of uterine rupture among cases of Adama city public and private hospitals, Oromia, Ethiopia: a case control study. Reproductive Health, Volume 15:161, 2018.
- Elfalet Fekadu, Getachew Yigzaw, Kassahun Alemu Gelaye, Tadesse Awoke Ayele, Tameru Minwuye, Tinsae Geneta and Destaw Fetene Teshome. Prevalence of domestic violence and associated factors among pregnant women attending antenatal care service at University of Gondar Referral Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia. BMC Women’s Health, Volume 18:138, 2018.
- Yibeltal Siraneh and Ahadu Workneh. Determinants and Outcome of Safe Second Trimester Medical Abortion at Jimma University Medical Center, Southwest Ethiopia. Journal of Pregnancy. 14 pages, 2019.
- Muleta Befkene Wayessa, Abebe TW, Habtewold EM, Adlo AM, Teklu AM, Abeya SG, Negero WO. Focused Family Planning Counseling Increases Immediate Postpartum Intrauterine Contraceptive Device Uptake: A Quasi-Experimental Study. Journal of Contraception. Volume:11 91–102, 2020.
- Abebaw Abeje Muluneh, Zemenu Yohannes Kassa, Melese Siyoum, Achamyelesh Gebretsadik, Yewlsew Woldeyes and Zelalem Tenaw. Determinants of Sub-Optimal Birth Spacing in Gedeo Zone, South Ethiopia: A Case–Control Study. International Journal of Women’s Health. Volume 12: 549—556, 2020.
- Melese Siyoum, Ayalew Astatkie, Zelalem Tenaw, Abebaw Abeje, Teshome Melese. Respectful family planning service provision in Sidama zone, Southern Ethiopia. PLoS ONE 15(9): e0238653, September 4, 2020.
- Yitagesu Sintayehu, Assefa Desalew, Biftu Geda, Getahun Tiruye, Haymanot Mezmur, Kasiye Shiferaw, Teshale Mulatu. Basic neonatal resuscitation skills of midwives and nurses in Eastern Ethiopia are not well retained: An observational study. PLOS ONE, July 24, 2020.
- Yitagesu Sintayehu, Assefa Desalew, Biftu Geda, Getahun Tiruye, Kasiye Shiferaw, Teshale Mulatu, and Haymanot Mezmur. Knowledge and skills of neonatal resuscitation and associated factors among midwives and nurses working in the government health facilities, eastern Ethiopia. International Journal of General Medicine. Volume 13: Pages 225—233. 2020.
- Elias Bekele Wakwoya, Kasiye Shiferaw Gemechu and Tamirat Tesfaye Dasa. Knowledge of Cervical Cancer and Associated Factors Among Women Attending Public Health Facilities in Eastern Ethiopia. Cancer Management and Research. Volume 12, 10103—10111, 2020.
- Negash Wakgari, Terefe Woyo, Emnet Kebede, Hirut Gemeda, Samson Gebremedhin. Sexually transmitted disease among street dwellers in southern Ethiopia: a mixed methods study design. BMC Public Health, Volume 20:434, 2020.
- Woubishet Girma, Nadia Yimer, Tesfaye Kassa, and Elias Yesuf. Group B Streptococcus Recto-Vaginal Colonization in Near-Term Pregnant Women, Southwest Ethiopia. African Journals Online. Vol. 30 No. 5 (2020).
- Mengistu Welday Gebremichael, Yemane Berhane, Alemayehu Worku, Araya Abrha Medhanyie. Disrespectful Maternity Care Experiences Negatively InfluenceFuture Intention to Use Institutional Delivery in Northern Ethiopia. Journal of Health, Medicine and Nursing. Vol.72, 2020
- Fana A. Debela, Ababi Z. Giref, Seifu H. Gebreyesus, Tewodros G. Yirtaw, Sisay T. Bahaga, Tesfalem T. Tessema. PMTCT service utilization and associated factors among pregnant women attending public health facilities in Hawassa city, Southern Ethiopia. Ethiopian Journal of Reproductive Health (EJRH), Volume 11, No.4. 2019.
- Kiros Terefe Gashaye, Adino Tesfahun Tsegaye, Getachew Shiferaw, Abebaw Gebeyehu Worku, and Solomon Mekonnen Abebe. Client satisfaction with existing labor and delivery care and associated factors among mothers who gave birth in university of Gondar teaching hospital; Northwest Ethiopia: Institution based cross-sectional study. PLoS One. Volume 14(2), 2019.
- Awol Yemane Legesse, Yibrah Berhe, Sumeya Ahmed Mohammednur, Hale Teka, and Gelila Goba. Prevalence and Determinants of Maternal and Perinatal Outcome of Preeclampsia at a Tertiary Hospital in Ethiopia. Ethiopian Journal of Reproductive Health (EJRH). Volume 11, No. 4. 2019.
- Jefer Kezali Hassen, Andamlak Gizaw and Shikur Mohamed. Determinants of pulmonary tuberculosis in public health facilities of Dire Dawa City, Eastern Ethiopia: Unmatched Case-control study. International Journal of Mycobacteriology, 8(2):118-123, 31 March 2019.